Sunday 13 December 2009

seven.by.five

I've decided to copy Kenny's 7 x 5 project, because a) I need something to get me blogging again, I've slacked off, b) it's a pretty nifty thing and c) you'll all get to know me a bit better and might like to have a look at some of the things I hold near and dear to my heart... you might discover something you will love as well!

So basically what I'm going to do, starting from today, is each day blog a 'Top 5' list of things in a particular category. The categories are as follows.

  1. Sunday - Songs i.e. 'popular' music
  2. Monday - Books
  3. Tuesday - Albums
  4. Wednesday - Pieces of Music i.e. art music
  5. Thursday - Films
  6. Friday - Musicals
  7. Saturday - People to Get Stuck in an Elevator With

They sort of run in an order that starts with lists that will be easier for me to procure and discuss through to trickier ones.

Hopefully this gets me back on the blogging wagon! I'll post my Top 5 Songs list later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment