Monday 5 October 2009

Take two... annnnnd... action!

Well, hi there!

This is my second attempt at a blog. The first blog I published managed to make it to one and a half posts in length. Fail.

However, I am determined to make this blog successful. I have the impetus this time... my desire to transcribe my life and be able to visually organise and record my thoughts and musings has built to a towering mass of inspiration. And when my bestest friend Eliza decided to make
a blog herself for much the same reason, it was the straw that broke the camel's back... and here we are.

It's rather late at night and I am attempting to learn my lines for the upcoming musical I am in,
The Mystery of Edwin Drood, so I should probably shuffle off.

So, here we go...

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for blogdom! That't not a word but it could be, we just have to get it into circulation. Your blog looks awesome man - you and your technophilia...ew sounds sticky. Anyway - love you as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad this exists :)
    Two things:
    1. All your posts are hot. Remove the tick-boxes or we are no longer facebook friends.
    2. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I don't know why I put those tick-boxes there... kid in a candy shop and all. They're gone! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete